We are taking a short break and will be back on the 15th of August. Orders will ship on our return.
Peanut Butter Flapjacks
- 250g golden syrup
- 150g Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 150g butter
- 180g soft brown sugar
- 400g rolled oats
- Up to 100g optional add ins - coconut, dried fruit, chocolate chips, nuts, seeds.
- 125g dark chocolate for decoration - optional
- Preheat the oven to 180C/ 160C fan/ 350F.
- Grease and line a 20cm square baking tin.
- Melt the golden syrup, peanut butter, butter and sugar in a pan until completely dissolved.
- Add the oats and any other add ins and stir until fully combined.
- Press the mixture down into the tin
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the flapjacks are golden.
- Cool completely in the tin, then slice using a sharp knife.
- Melt the dark chocolate if using and drizzle over the flapjacks.
Leave a comment